Thursday, September 01, 2005

Teaching Vinyasa at Synergy at 4 Park Ave Tonight...

7:30 p.m. It's a 60 minute class, mixed levels, which means I will be teaching to the average level of whomever is there, with modifications for those who are more advanced and for those who are relative beginners.

If anyone in NYC wants to come, shoot me an email so I can get you on the guest list if you're not a member. It's a really nice gym with a really beautiful yoga studio. Also will be teaching there on Sunday at 9 a.m. if you're like me with nowhere to go on Labor Day Weekend...(actually, I am going away but will be back on Sunday morning...going to the US Open!)

The cross street is East 33rd.

On other fronts, Lou the Beagle is not ready to come home just yet. She is totally healthy, but Pets on Lex is conservative and wants to observe her and make sure she doesn't come down with anything or experience too much stress, since she is only 2 months old and arrived by plane from Missouri two days ago. We went to visit her yesterday, and damn it, if she isn't the cutest thing I've ever seen (other than my own two little boys). Her fur is chocolate brown with the telltale white Beagle stripe down the center of her forehead and snout, and she has little white "boots" on all of her paws. My sister-in-law will surely be singing, "These Boots Are Made For Walking" when she sees her (as she always does when she sees me in my own white boots - mainly because they're white patent leather, high-heeled rain boots).

She was very playful yesterday too, less shy and reserved. She kept standing up on her hind legs to engage us in play. My boys played tag with her, and then after a while, she got tired and snuggled up to me, letting me stroke her belly. I am definitely having a mommy-thing going on.

YC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where is this dog? I want him! Does he need a home? I really want to see him.

You sister in law

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!