Friday, September 16, 2005

HOT NAKED ASHTANGA!!!!

I practiced at home today, and it felt great, especially because I had just taken a hot, hot bath and didn't bother dressing for the occasion. Now that's what I call hot naked yoga.

And now that I have your attention...PLEASE join me and Michele Sonier for 108 Sun Salutations at Yoga Sutra (501 Fifth Avenue) this Sunday at 6:00 p.m. Admission is by donation (your choice, suggested minimum is $15), and all proceeds go to the Red Cross, earmarked for Hurricane Katrina Relief.

For more info, please click on Yoga For Hope...

Many thanks!

YC

(P.S. I wasn't kidding about my practice today. I did skip Bhujapidasana because there was just no way I was going to be able to hold that pose with no clothing for traction.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Modblogger is not letting me post directly on the site today.
If you go under view gallery on my page, there are a bunch of pictures though!

Anonymous said...

but you are going to get plenty of weird search hits for this post. :O

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!