Saturday, September 24, 2005

Keep it real...but keep it civil...

Yoga Chickie has never met a controversy she didn't like....but when my commentators start to fight amongst themselves, aside from getting a Zach Braff complex, I start to get the uncontrollable desire to get up on my little soapbox and preach about playing nice.

Remember, I have ze powah to hit ze delete button...and I did...

Keep it coming, ya'all. But if you start to diss each other, I am going to have to kick some yoga butt.

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!