Or so he says.
Tonight the Husband came home with shiny nails.
Me: "Are you wearing nail polish?"
Him: "No, it's just some kind of oil or something that the manicurist used."
After I come to, the Husband explains that he had decided to venture into the world of John Allan's, a salon that caters exclusively to guys: "It's a barbershop. It's for real men. There's a cigar room, they're playing pool, they're drinking beer."
"And getting manicures," I remind him.
The Husband continues to insist that "it's not what it sounds like". In fact, while he was there, he ran into a friend of ours, P, with whom I went to college and with whom we both went to law school. P is nothing if not macho.
And P got a mani too. So there.
Oh, and that's not a photo of the Husband.
Thursday, January 26, 2006
Or so he says.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- A& E's 'Flight 93
- A different Park City, Utah
- Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEBE!!!!
- Come as you are
- Practicing by Numbers
- Dear Yoga Chickie
- Happy Birthday to the Sister-in-Law!
- Sarah Lord Sasso 1966-2006
- SO very.
- This doesn't make him a metrosexual
- The World's Healthiest Foods
- I feel good
- This is a true story
- Maple Spelt Muffins
- I love Tuesdays
- Pink Lotus Yoga is up and running....
- Downtown Dog
- But I'm 40
- Lost notes
- "Pink Lotus Yoga"
- Why is it so hard
- BARF is the best
- Four Poems, by Adam
- Fresh Direct - You done me wrong
- just the mat
- Chuck E. Cheese: 9th Circle of Hell
- Well, at least I can get to the shala earlier
- Yoga Chickie's Attachments, January 2006
- Rogue Yogini
- Conditions: stiff and crunchy
- "Music has charms that soothe the savage (?) beast...
- Yoga na do what??
- Lost Found
- Full Wolf Moon
- Studio space needed
- Just doing my homework
- The crack of dawn...
- Mari D is coming
- Da Allie G Show
- What time is it?
- Just got back from Shala X, where I was happy to f...
- What's a fudinah?
- Brokeback Mountain: not just "homo on the range".....
- Na na na-na-na
- Ashtanga Desert
- Very boring blog entry. Read at your peril.
- Alphabet Soup
- Just remember - you read it here first
- Think Before You Pink
- Ignoring the Siren Song....
- What I learned the year I turned 40
- Sword of Gideon
- ▼ January (54)