And now, let us all join Adam Sandler in song:
"Put on your yalmulka, here comes Hanukkah
Its so much fun-akkah to celebrate Hanukkah,
Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights,
Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights.
When you feel like the only kid in town without a X-mas tree, Heres a list of
people who are Jewish, just like you and me:
David Lee Roth lights the menorrah,
So do James Caan, Kirk Douglas, and the late Dinah Shore-ah
Guess who eats together at the Karnickey Deli,
Bowzer from Sha-na-na, and Arthur Fonzerrelli.
Paul Newmans half Jewish; Goldie Hawns half too,
Put them together--what a fine lookin’ Jew! ]
You dont need Deck the Halls or Jingle Bell Rock
Cause you can spin the dreidl with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock--both Jewish!
Put on your yalmulka, its time for Hanukkah,
The owner of the Seattle Super sonic-ahs celebrates Hanukkah.
O.J. Simpson-- not a Jew!
But guess who is...Hall of Famer—Rod Carew--(he converted!)
We got Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby,
Harrison Fords a quarter Jewish--not too shabby!
Some people think that Ebeneezer Scrooge is,
Well, hes not, but guess who is:All three stooges.
So many Jews are in show biz--
Tom Cruise isnt, but I heard his agent is.
Tell your friend Veronica, its time you celebrate Hanukkah
I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Hanukkah.
So drink your gin-and-tonic-ah, and smoke your mara-juanic-ah,
If you really, really wanna-kah, Have a happy, happy, happy, happy
Hanukkah……. HAPPY HANUKKA!"
Sunday, December 25, 2005
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)
- "The news was bad, I went to Bendels"....
- How do you begin an Ashtanga practice without an A...
- Move over Geico Cavemen...meet the Kleenex Monk
- Auspicious on the inside
- Peggy Fleming I aint
- "The world is sexy"...
- Little Sparrows and One-Legged Pigeons
- Holy Jelly Doughnuts!
- Random thought:
- An ass CAN be too small.
- Nice Menorah!
- I killed a massage chair
- Blogging gone wrong...?
- Ireland, Sweden, Manila, Oh MY!
- My hip replacement
- Is it possible? Will practicing at Shala X actual...
- Coda to my Carrie Bradshaw Moment...
- My Carrie Bradshaw moment
- Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy; It wasn't ...
- Why is it that dogs are so damn lovable?
- Heating Pad
- Hanuman Chaleesa
- Winter Solstice
- Better Than Average Joe
- The Family Stone: Haven't Seen It, Don't Wanna
- Mommy...(grinning impishly)....IS it?
- Please let there be no transit strike...please let...
- Gratitude journal
- I don't think it's the backbends...
- My big, strong wrists (not to mention my giant fee...
- Petri Räisänen
- Back to basics
- "All is a miracle" - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Oedipal Resolution
- Photo Diary of a Breast Cancer Survivor
- I knew something was up!
- The best laid plans
- I'll have what she's having
- I have a friend who lost a lot of weight practicin...
- Pigs fly
- Paralysis By Analysis
- Tom and Daisy Fall From Grace
- Why is winter so damn hard?
- A day of nothing
- Lewis has a blog!
- Good And Bad Reasons For Believing
- When you talk to yourself....
- Ode to Eminem, yo, his words offend so, but then a...
- Yoga Road Kill
- 1/2 Led Primary
- ▼ December (57)