Warning: Spoiler below
Apparently, there is a gratuitous breast cancer diagnosis, and apparently it happens to Diane Keaton's character, who just happens to have the exact same hair as the late Susan Sontag, who just happened to have had breast cancer. I'm sorry, but that is just so lame. And Sarah Jessica goes all "Bebe Neuwirth as Lilith Crane" before sleeping with her stoner-soon-to-be-ex-future-brother-in-law and ultimately "letting her hair down". SOOOO predictable. I'd rather watch her as a shrill, abrasive, slutty, excessively glib perpetual worshipper of unavailable men for free on Channel 11.
Saturday, December 17, 2005
Warning: Spoiler below
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)
- "The news was bad, I went to Bendels"....
- How do you begin an Ashtanga practice without an A...
- Move over Geico Cavemen...meet the Kleenex Monk
- Auspicious on the inside
- Peggy Fleming I aint
- "The world is sexy"...
- Little Sparrows and One-Legged Pigeons
- Holy Jelly Doughnuts!
- Random thought:
- An ass CAN be too small.
- Nice Menorah!
- I killed a massage chair
- Blogging gone wrong...?
- Ireland, Sweden, Manila, Oh MY!
- My hip replacement
- Is it possible? Will practicing at Shala X actual...
- Coda to my Carrie Bradshaw Moment...
- My Carrie Bradshaw moment
- Breast Reconstruction after Mastectomy; It wasn't ...
- Why is it that dogs are so damn lovable?
- Heating Pad
- Hanuman Chaleesa
- Winter Solstice
- Better Than Average Joe
- The Family Stone: Haven't Seen It, Don't Wanna
- Mommy...(grinning impishly)....IS it?
- Please let there be no transit strike...please let...
- Gratitude journal
- I don't think it's the backbends...
- My big, strong wrists (not to mention my giant fee...
- Petri Räisänen
- Back to basics
- "All is a miracle" - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Oedipal Resolution
- Photo Diary of a Breast Cancer Survivor
- I knew something was up!
- The best laid plans
- I'll have what she's having
- I have a friend who lost a lot of weight practicin...
- Pigs fly
- Paralysis By Analysis
- Tom and Daisy Fall From Grace
- Why is winter so damn hard?
- A day of nothing
- Lewis has a blog!
- Good And Bad Reasons For Believing
- When you talk to yourself....
- Ode to Eminem, yo, his words offend so, but then a...
- Yoga Road Kill
- 1/2 Led Primary
- ▼ December (57)