Thursday, December 15, 2005

Gratitude journal

1. My 10 a.m. class ended up being an inversion workshop....FUN!!.
2. Lewis didn't have any accidents despite that I was gone from 9 until 4 today (my long day out of the house).
3. Rediscovered all of my classical music, downloaded everything to my iPod, playing it on my new speakers now. So nice!
4. Have a babysitter tonight even though I am going to be home - to help me out with my kids who are going to be WAY unruly after an entire day at school, then afterschool program, followed by "Parents and Kids Fitness Night" at school....loooooong day.
5. My 1/2 led primary with Erika was really nice and smooth and afterwards Erika and I had a really wonderful chat - NOT about Ashtanga!
6. I get to give people the gift of yoga.
7. I have everything I need.
8. I am alive and feeling well.

YC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!