Thursday, May 10, 2007

Locke = Jacob!?!?





Based on these screencaps from The Man Behind the Curtain, don't they look exactly alike? I am still going with the theory that the island exists in the past. Maybe in a Terminator-like twist, Jacob sent for Locke to make Jacob's existence possible? Also, I highly doubt that Ben would have brought Locke to Jacob if he totally didn't want to. Ben is a con-man, just like Sawyer, and the Big Con or whatever it's called was explained in a Sawyer flashback to be "getting the mark to ask you to do something and getting the mark to think that it was his own idea". Locke blew up the submarine for Ben on the same type of con. Now, he has been brought to Jacob by Ben, who makes it seem to Locke like it's Locke's idea.

I have no idea what the significance of any of that is. I just had to download it.

YC

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I read about this too. I also read about how some people (who were watching more carefully than me)saw a close up of an eye during the scene in Jacob's cabin. Said eye was brown. Curious, as both Locke and Ben have blue eyes. However, the eye colour thing is incongruant with Jacob and Locke being the same person....so one of those theories is incorrect.

Not sure I can wait three more years to get all the answers I'm craving!

--A

Yoga Chickie said...

I know - I saw that eye. There's a screen shot of it floating around the net. I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if we will ever have all of the answers because I think there are so many questions that aren't even necessarily things which the writers intended to raise.

Unknown said...

"jacob" has a bump in his nose, where Locke does not. "jacob" has hair, locke doesn't so much.

why are people convinced they are one in the same?

Anonymous said...

yeah the hair thing....omfg remember way back when.....the fake beard the others had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!