Sunday, August 07, 2005

TOTALLY off topic....

...but...does anyone really need a razor that VIBRATES?

I am talking, of course, about Gilette's new Venus Vibrance ladies "shaver", um, cough, cough, which I link to here solely for the purpose of illustrating its prettily pink color, its softly undulating shape, it's bulbous vibrating tip...and why not, I mean, several weeks ago, I posted a link to Toys in Babeland, although that site requires all who enter to certify that they are 18 years of agwe or older....

Oh, wait. It's a razor.

I just wish, oh how I wish, that I had been a fly on the wall in those marketing meetings at Gillette. "A new way for Gillette to penetrate the market for women's personal products." "The Vibrance: making grooming the bikini line fun again!" "Top 10 reasons why the Venus Vibrance is better than a man..." "Venus Vibrance: Turn it on."

But I have a better idea. How about a razor that takes out the garbage and mows the lawn?

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!