And so here is the definitive Yoga Chickie recipe for making homemade lemonade:
Have onhand a large quantity (at least 10) large, organic lemons because you are going to drink this as fast as you're going to be making it. For each 8 oz glass, use one large lemon. Cut the lemon in half. Then slice several times into each half in order to get the juices flowing. Then squeeze each half right into a pitcher, allowing the seeds and pulp to go in with the juice. Throw in some ice cubes and water to equal 8 oz per whole lemon, then throw in some of the empty lemon rinds. Cover the pitcher and shake well. Strain into glasses. Sweeten to taste. YUM.
Self-practice is getting kind of old. I think I will head down to Shala X tomorrow morning. Is it wrong to bring a change of clothing, to change halfway through practice? I was seriously sweating BUCKETS today in my home practice and actually changed into fresh clothes right before Mari D....is that bad?
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- I'll have a Jivamukti Express with an Ashtanga Bac...
- When life gives you lemons,
- Dream it
- Where art thou
- Kissed by Kapha?
- Currency, coda
- The other inevitable Lost post
- Kurmasana is like pizza
- The inevitable Lost post
- I would like to think...
- Boring drivel
- 4 seconds
- Touching down
- Birthday party cheesecake jellybean boom!
- It's Kate's face
- A love-hate thing
- Blog and run
- The Lost Diet
- You're fine; you just need to work on patience
- Diagnosis: Sharketh Jumpeth
- Lost perspective
- Her name was Jessica
- Why I love Lost
- I can't type because I am laughing too hard
- To moon or not to moon???
- When you're a hammer, everything is a nail
- I took Karen's advice and Tim Miller's advice (via...
- A million little reasons
- I was only two when she wrote this
- The proper prescription
- Home practice today
- The illusion of progress
- Guilty Pleasure
- Adam is home sick, my practice is f---d, and so th...
- Update on Anotherexia: apparently someone agrees ...
- "I see led people"
- ▼ May (38)