Last night I dreamt that I was able to get myself into Kapotasana - my fingers were touching my toes (I hope you don't mind my using your photo, Sara). When I woke up, my back was stiff and sore.
Still, I think it's a good sign.
Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- I'll have a Jivamukti Express with an Ashtanga Bac...
- When life gives you lemons,
- Dream it
- Where art thou
- Kissed by Kapha?
- Currency, coda
- The other inevitable Lost post
- Kurmasana is like pizza
- The inevitable Lost post
- I would like to think...
- Boring drivel
- 4 seconds
- Touching down
- Birthday party cheesecake jellybean boom!
- It's Kate's face
- A love-hate thing
- Blog and run
- The Lost Diet
- You're fine; you just need to work on patience
- Diagnosis: Sharketh Jumpeth
- Lost perspective
- Her name was Jessica
- Why I love Lost
- I can't type because I am laughing too hard
- To moon or not to moon???
- When you're a hammer, everything is a nail
- I took Karen's advice and Tim Miller's advice (via...
- A million little reasons
- I was only two when she wrote this
- The proper prescription
- Home practice today
- The illusion of progress
- Guilty Pleasure
- Adam is home sick, my practice is f---d, and so th...
- Update on Anotherexia: apparently someone agrees ...
- "I see led people"
- ▼ May (38)