Ah, air travel.
I had a feeling - doesn't take a psychic - that we would get delayed somewhere along the line on our way home. Sure enough...
i brought my really skinny tapas mat with me, and unrolled it at the gate. Too self-conscious to do sun sals or vinyasas, i did manage to plow through half primary. It felt pretty good too.
The husband was embarassed. Can't say I blame him. He was like, "You are going to know someone here. We always know someone here." But the need to bend is a force of nature, and there's no point in trying to fight it.
When I saw an acquaintance from my town, I got embarassed too. But I was already done with Mari D, so whatever.
Later on, a harried woman travelling alone with her two toddlers came up to me and said, "I wish i brought my yoga mat too."
Hopefully we will get moving soon enough so that I can get back to the shala tomorrow morning. And maybe the Tenth Street Baths later....
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Ah, air travel.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- billy pilgrim has come unstuck in time
- Hi Aaron
- Same practice, different day
- Boot Camp
- My souvenier
- Things to do in Denver when you're delayed
- Ski Cam!! Part Deux!
- Ski Cam!!
- Jewish American Gothic
- Hard and harder
- Aspen Day 3 and 4
- Aspen Day 2 - Lost the Snowstorm Sweepstakes
- Aspen Day 1 - The Snowstorm Sweepstakes begins...
- Urdhva Dhanurasan-ography: A Retrospective
- And just like that...
- Lurkers Appreciation Week
- Change of mind
- Aspen, baby
- There Was Blood
- Primary in the morning, Second in the afternoon.
- Carl, it was fun beating you up
- I aint gonna
- Neti, my nostrils thank thee
- Life is good
- Meme it Forward...to Nona
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)