Monday, February 11, 2008

Sappy

Feeling all full of gratitude over my practice. How lucky I am to have had a wonderful practice today. It makes me feel light and powerful for the rest of the day. I feel like I'm floating through my activities today, and there are many. The yoga has left me well prepared for a busy day.

Oni got me very deep into Supta K today, and then readjusted me again after about five breaths and got me even deeper. One day, my ankles WILL stay behind my neck and not touch the floor. Not sure when. But someday. And someday I will not have to do so much prep for Urdha Dhanurasana. Someday. Not any time soon. But someday.

I do curse backbends still, on and off. Today was an on day with regard to swearing during UD. But all is forgotten after about five minutes in headstand. Thank you Kino for the suggestion. I cannot believe that 15 minutes with the woman has changed my practice so very much.

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!