Don't let this mini-post cause you to neglect to read the immediately preceding post, which has much more juicy stuff in it about, among other things, skiing extreme terrain, being humbled by extreme terrain, not appreciating being humbled by extreme terrain, especially when said terrain is marked as intermediate terrain, and general monkey-minded rantings of a woman whose existing vata imbalance is being seriously compromised by the thin oyxgen up here at 12 thousand feet above see level.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- billy pilgrim has come unstuck in time
- Hi Aaron
- Same practice, different day
- Boot Camp
- My souvenier
- Things to do in Denver when you're delayed
- Ski Cam!! Part Deux!
- Ski Cam!!
- Jewish American Gothic
- Hard and harder
- Aspen Day 3 and 4
- Aspen Day 2 - Lost the Snowstorm Sweepstakes
- Aspen Day 1 - The Snowstorm Sweepstakes begins...
- Urdhva Dhanurasan-ography: A Retrospective
- And just like that...
- Lurkers Appreciation Week
- Change of mind
- Aspen, baby
- There Was Blood
- Primary in the morning, Second in the afternoon.
- Carl, it was fun beating you up
- I aint gonna
- Neti, my nostrils thank thee
- Life is good
- Meme it Forward...to Nona
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)