Friday, February 22, 2008

Jewish American Gothic



Don't let this mini-post cause you to neglect to read the immediately preceding post, which has much more juicy stuff in it about, among other things, skiing extreme terrain, being humbled by extreme terrain, not appreciating being humbled by extreme terrain, especially when said terrain is marked as intermediate terrain, and general monkey-minded rantings of a woman whose existing vata imbalance is being seriously compromised by the thin oyxgen up here at 12 thousand feet above see level.

Got oxygen?

YC

1 comment:

alfia said...

You, guys, look terrific!
I personally am not a huge fan of skiing, since I value the integrity of my body parts too much. Yet I respect people who CAN ski! You seem to have a lot of fun out there.

Since you disagreed with me on the topic of vatas and kaphas, I suggest a compromise. Lets say that Pittas are yoga naturals? :D

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!