Saturday, February 23, 2008

Ski Cam!! Part Deux!

Today, it snowed. And snowed. And, well you get the point. Pretty much, the only hope of having any visibility at all was to ski between trees. The video above is the husband and Bri (and me, holding the camera) skiing down to a glades run. I don't remember ever skiing in this much snow.

Later on, I will post a photo of the giant bruise on my leg from when I fell a couple of days ago. It takes up nearly half of the left side of my right calf. But here's the thing: if it weren't for the yoga, I might have a broken leg. Because my body bends fairly readily, I can tumble pretty gracefully when I fall. So, even though I end up kicking myself in the leg with one my of skis, I bend, but I don't break.

And I can say that now without jinxing myself because after seven days of skiing, it is time to come home.

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!