Drawing Posh in this asana is the closest I will get to "doing" Pasasana in a long long long long long time...if ever!
(although I DID bind in Supta Kurmasana today!! For more than a second too! For long enough for Sir to put my ankles together, at which point, bye bye bind. But progress...progress...it does keep me coming back for more...)
Friday, January 05, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- A clarification regarding my teacher
- 12 Things I Know (so you don't have to tell me):
- Online Auction of the Day
- This is my mind.
- I will not let my ego ruin my practice.
- Accentuating the Positive
- The Opposite of Not Demoralizing
- Happy Birthday Jill!! Thanks for making my practi...
- The ramblings of a woman obsessed
- The dog ate my homework
- Cranky New York Minute: a series of verbal snapsho...
- Doggie Depends
- I love my practice.
- Six Degrees of Discrimination
- Ardha Badha Padmottanasana Epiphany
- Note to self: Call Oprah
- Knock, knock
- Your real age is 54
- A minor breakthrough
- Okemo Mountain, Vermont
- Dear me,
- Friday download
- The Ballad of Rosie and Trump
- Box in a Box
- Same shit different day
- Dear Yoga Chickie,
- Supta Kurmasana!
- Before American Idol, Simon Cowell Was a Miserable...
- The worst practice ever, and DAMN was it good.
- Actual words
- Britney Konasana
- Honeymoon in Vegas
- Existential Ashtangi
- By now you've seen those ads for pills that help y...
- Hello goodbye
- Happy New Year!
- ▼ January (37)
- ► 2006 (504)