Courtesy of the moonday, Yoga Chickie's photos are now up and running! See sidebar if interested....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)
- Eye for an eye
- Light on Life, the Audiobook
- Apparently, somebody did one too many bong hits
- Resistance/Reward Ratio
- Yoga Chickie's Best Work
- THIS is good stuff
- Gratitude toward your enemies
- Attachment, doggie style
- Stiffness in the mind
- Car Karma
- Haiku 3: Moving Through Resistance
- Beyond Pooped: More Haiku
- Pooped: a Haiku
- The obsession with the Ramble continues...
- In 100 years, will it matter?
- Great Hill
- Excitement at Shala X!!
- K-9 Karma
- Excerpt from Jiva Wellness's Weekly Newsletter.......
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- An amble through the Ramble
- Grey's Anatomy Post Script
- Grey's Anatomy Part II
- Grey's Anatomy
- music for self practice
- Happy Hip Hoppin' Yoga!!
- I guess....
- They said "You have a blue guitar, you do not play...
- To an old friend who has recently suffered a loss
- Paging "East Side Yogi"?
- And now, the teaching on yoga begins
- Practicing with a cold
- No More Procrastination
- Mari C
- Interview with TKV Desikachar
- Questions that are on my mind...
- Who amongst us hasn't faked it?
- Tweaked my code
- First day of using public transport to get to Shal...
- I got FLICKR!!!
- How do I love thee moonday?
- ▼ November (44)