- a brand new Tapas travel mat that weighs like half an ounce
- feeling your foot massaging your gut in Mari D.
- using the ropes wall in the Iyengar room at Yoga Sutra to do my own standing-up and dropping-back from Urdhva D.
- teaching a class that just "feels" like it's gelling...or, perhaps, even gellin'.
- the weekend...even though I don't work an office job, the weekend still feels like a nice break from the day-to-day
- being all caught up on laundry
- Lewis being in a good mood
- Mung bean dal that I made all by myself
- a perfectly ripe Mexican mango
- discovering a nifty trick to do R&D for Supta K, using the wall
- getting my chin to the mat in Buja P.
- realizing that I have never, not once, stopped making progress in my practice
Friday, July 28, 2006
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- I practiced yoga today
- Put on your ice skates, get out those parkas....
- Four years ago this weekend...
- Happiness is...
- Two boobs away from Supta K
- Down dog
- Ah, good times, good times
- I scooped Slate! I scooped Slate!
- Yo ho ho
- Rice - it's not just for dinner anymore
- Head On! Apply Directly To the Forehead!
- The Ego has Landed
- Lesson Number 2: Taking a led class with your teac...
- Playing "Yoga Shala Summer Camp" on my Blue Guitar...
- Sonic Slam Book
- Matheads of the world, unite
- Does she or doesn't she?
- Yoga Chickie hates the heat but loves being hotter...
- It's true what they say...you are what you eat, an...
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala Summer Camp 2006
- The Simple Life
- Mathead. Not to be confused with Meathead.
- 12 year old boys, my ass
- Excuse me, ma'am, but do you have a license for th...
- Oh my God, like, I set up my tent!
- What he said:
- The Yoga of Anonymous Comments
- We shall overcome
- Yes, I still practice Ashtanga
- This was just soooo much fun
- Flying through the air with a smidgeon of ease
- A River In Egypt
- Greetings from the Berkshires!
- 1800Whiskers - A Doggie's Little Helper
- ▼ July (38)