Thursday, July 06, 2006

Eeew.

An email that I received this morning:


"Don’t miss the next great event at Kidvillee:

KIDVILLE, NY AND WILHELMINA KIDS & TEENS TEAM UP TO FIND THE NEXT KIDDIE SUPERMODEL WITH OPEN CASTING CALL AT KIDVILLE, NY, WEDNESDAY, JULY 12TH

WHO: Kidville, NY and Wilhelmina Kids & Teens - the little sister to Wilhelmina Models - are hosting an open casting call. Wilhelmina Kids & Teens is one of the industry’s leading management companies representing newborns to teens for their modeling and acting careers.

WHAT: Kidville, NY and Wilhelmina Kids & Teens are hosting an open casting call to find the next kiddie supermodel. This event is open to Kidville members and non-members ages newborn through five years old. Wilhelmina Kids & Teens President, Marlene Wallach, will be on hand to lead the search.

ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THREE CURRENT PHOTOS WITH CHILD’S NAME, PHONE NUMBER, AGE, AND CLOTHING SIZE WRITTEN ON BACK. PHOTOS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.

WHEN: Wednesday, July 12th, 9:00AM – 12:00 PM.

WHERE: Kidville, NY, 163 East 84th Street (between 3rd and Lexington).

NOTE: Please let us know, via email, if you plan to attend."

3 comments:

Lees Lamar said...

Ack.
I have to excuse myself now....

Anonymous said...

Now I know 3 of the most fabulously gorgeous little boys whose Mommy's should keep them out this scene: Bri, Addie, and J. Benjamin!

Yoga Chickie said...

to answer J's query: the kids' mailing list, not the modeling!

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!