Um, maybe not, but it sure helps?
See what else I have to say on the topic at:
The Huffington Post: Lauren Cahn.
Become a fan too while you're at it. Leave a comment, whether you disagree with my take on the topic or not. ESPECIALLY if you disagree, actually.
Please? I'll remember you when I'm slightly more famous than I am now, which is not really that famous at all, but still...
Friday, June 13, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- 10-Year Nap? My ASS.
- And, she's back.
- If you're fat, then what am I?
- Broken Foot* ( *...
- Obam-asana: Three Essential Yoga Poses for Michel...
- Sticking my neck out
- Weird, non-Ashtanga Ashtanga practice
- What is it about frogs?
- Posh-Asana: Do You Have To Be Rich to Do Yoga?
- Christopher @ New York Yoga starting next Wednesda...
- I prefer Second
- Up to Eka Pada
- We have lift-off
- Can you touch your toes?
- To the New Yorkers Who Want to Practice with a Ce...
- It's no Chakra Bandasana. But it's mine
- Just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in.....
- Sun Salutations in the Sun
- I have some AMAZING news
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)