Bitch is fat. Anyone can see that. Now, if only she could curb her appetite enough to look a little bit more like this one, maybe she could actually take her modeling career to that next level.
(more crickets chirp)
Um, right, Brazil? What's that you say?
(more throat clearing)
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- 10-Year Nap? My ASS.
- And, she's back.
- If you're fat, then what am I?
- Broken Foot* ( *...
- Obam-asana: Three Essential Yoga Poses for Michel...
- Sticking my neck out
- Weird, non-Ashtanga Ashtanga practice
- What is it about frogs?
- Posh-Asana: Do You Have To Be Rich to Do Yoga?
- Christopher @ New York Yoga starting next Wednesda...
- I prefer Second
- Up to Eka Pada
- We have lift-off
- Can you touch your toes?
- To the New Yorkers Who Want to Practice with a Ce...
- It's no Chakra Bandasana. But it's mine
- Just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in.....
- Sun Salutations in the Sun
- I have some AMAZING news
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)