Is it okay if I hate Tiffany just a little bit?
Come on...just a little?
Friday, August 18, 2006
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- still here in canada...still no laptop to call my ...
- The Type A New Yorker's Guide to Doing a Resort To...
- Bienvenue au Tremblant
- Hellowe from Stowe
- The Pluto formerly known as "Planet"
- Well, smack my head!, If I'd only known about Lins...
- Like pulling teeth
- Self? Check. Mind? Check. Body?...eh, not so muc...
- Five hours and 13 minutes later...
- Kicking and screaming
- It's 10 PM. Do you know where your Chickie is?
- I'll take mine to go...
- Coming up for ether
- Ode to Tiff (i.e., girl with no spine)
- The Day I Realized I Have No Backbend
- Love letter to Bujapidasana
- My life in costume
- A cockeyed optimist
- It's not a joke, people
- Hips don't lie
- Aren't Tic Tocs really just another word for Front...
- It's coming together...
- Commercial Break
- I'm not doing gymnastics here...not that there's a...
- And that makes seven.
- Practice makes....
- It's not about the breasts
- I was going to lie
- Intuit - Into It
- Shore leave
- Defensive, aren't we?
- David Swenson Demonstration
- A fork in the road
- Yogabeans, thou art mine idol
- Back to sCool
- What I learned on my summer vacation:
- Aint nothin' yogic about South Park, but if you en...
- My practice today was like a haiku
- I quit you, Ashtanga, do you hear me? I. Quit. Y...
- Guy(s) and Dal
- Yep, I dunnit
- Lazies Holiday
- Honey, I need space....
- Richard Freeman's Ashtanga DVD versus Sharath's Pr...
- The Opposite of Yoga
- The Opposite of Yoga
- ▼ August (49)