Friday, November 17, 2006

More Retrograde Fun

So, I finally got my Palm's Desktop fonts to become visible again, but this rendered all of my color-codings completely null and void. Then I went back and checked to make sure that my Desktop was not missing any records. Sure enough, it was missing a reference to a yoga class I am teaching next Friday. This makes me suspicious of the whole thing. But what can I do?

Next, I go to my Palm - the actual handheld - and check to see if the Friday yoga class was in there. It is. It's just disappeared from my Desktop somehow. I decide that the best thing to do is to HotSynch it up, so that all of the records will appear in both places.

Guess what? My Desktop refuses to recognize my Handheld.

Nice!!

What day does this fun end again?

YC

1 comment:

Tiff said...

I thought it was today

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!