Tuesday, November 28, 2006

And so it was said,

"Go forth! Do Yoga!"

And I did.

And I will!

And I will stop eating at night (no, I will never stop eating dinner)!

And I will stop being a slug!

Now, Brian is sitting next to me, complaining and whining that I should also write, "And I will stop being Brian and Adam's mother," which I think is fundamentally unfair, since I do my yoga in the morning, AFTER I take the kids to school. So, Brian? What gives?

Brian responds: It feels like she is doing yoga all the time! She is always talking about it. I don't like it.

Phhhhtttewwwwwwpp.

Brian responds: What is Phhhhtttewwwwwwpp? How do you pronounce it?

It won't be long now before my 9 year old has his own blog, I suppose.

YC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wondeful. Ar eyou going to the shala tomorrow?

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I knew my nephew was a genuis!

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!