Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Yet another home practice

Why is it that I am sooooo much better at Mari C and D when no one is looking?



Mari A and B are always a little better with an assist. But C and D rock harder when I am home practicing by myself.



Practiced in a non-conventional way...while watching The Devil Wears Prada.





Anne Hathaway is so adorable. And Streep completely embodies her character.


But the movie is really about the clothes.




Ah...the clothes....Anne and her clothes. She is a stunning goddess and is the absolute rebuttal to the claim that one's body must resemble a coat hanger in order to properly wear couture.

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!