"Is it time, Paris, I mean, Master?"
"A Pantawan must learn patience."
"Thank you, Master.
"Pantawan, have you prepared to exit the vehicle?
"Yes, Master, I have removed my panties and I have hiked up my skirt. I await your command."
"Pantawan, your moment to prove your worth has come. Exit the vehicle, legs akimbo! NOW, PANTAWAN! GO! GO FORTH AND SHOW THEM YOUR BUSINESS!"
"Thank you, Master, I shall make you and my gynecologist proud."
(wiping away tears of joy) "May the whores be with you, Pantawan."
"As long as you are by my side, Master, as long as you are by my side."
(thank you, Egotastic for the photo)
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- Rocky start, just the way I like it
- Reasons to Leave New York Right Now
- The "Po" in Ohio
- Fingertips in Supta K, Take 3
- Yes, yes, everything and uh, speak for yourself
- The Body and the Mind: A Chicken-Egg Thing
- Ask a stupid question....
- Ask a stupid question....
- It's been almost a year in Supta K
- The Rare Puritanical Rant You'll See Here on YC
- The Husband Got My Fingertips Together In Supta Ku...
- Kewl! Yoga 4 Everyone!!
- I heart I Heart Huckabees
- And then there were none
- Woof woof
- A little higher
- Separated at Birth?
- What Like about Jew
- Tale of the Turtle, or Ardha Supta Kurmasana
- Everyone Knows Joe Hayden
- Elisha Cuthbert: Trainee
- The Other Side of Yoga Chickie
- Yet another home practice
- The Hand of God-damnit
- Petri Party
- I thought I was kind of up on these things
- It was for a Fendi party
- Another day, another sick child
- Beta Blogger is so much fun
- Sick kid again, plus sprained finger
- Jew eat?**
- Greenwich Yoga!
- Best Day Ever!!!!!!!!!!
- Another day, another dead turtle
- Now that's what I call art
- Nicole Kidman Picked Her Son Up From Rehab Today
- If you're having trouble with Blogger....check thi...
- Born on the Fourth of December
- Yeah, but can you do THIS?
- Click here to see Anjaneyasana
- Fifth Practice Since Starting Again, Again
- What is wrong with my backbend?
- Confessions of a Bad Yogini
- Would you trade your troubles...
- The Numbers
- ▼ December (49)