Monday, September 18, 2006
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- Lotused my legs in headstand!!!
- Sprinting at Shala X
- Henry Gale
- No practice today...
- PrepsCool, and I don't mean Phillips Exeter
- Yep, I practiced
- Head Over Heels for a Happy New Year
- My Very First YouTube
- Internal Rotation of the Spotless Mind
- Ankles crossed, fingers touching
- Home practice today
- Pod Util
- I forgot my own anniversary
- BE the turtle
- "When you hear hoofbeats....
- Ah, spring?
- You can go your own way
- Cling peaches
- When you make a wish, what do you wish for?
- A special treat
- Judaism rocks the Self
- A dark day in the annals of yoga media coverage?
- I met Kimberly Flynn Williams! Of Noah and Kimber...
- Best Practice Ever!
- We rallied together?
- An appropriate coverage and also the most inapprop...
- If I could do this...
- A little yoga, because I'm a little obsessed
- It's Hanukah three months early!
- "That was a pretty good bind"
- So, as I was saying...
- A little soul searching
- Clairol Clatches, Cattle Calls and other Crowds
- 17 days, 19 hours, 10 minutes and 37 seconds...
- ▼ September (37)