These were taken at the same time of year - late May/early June. What a difference a year makes. There is one weird thing...in a way, I feel nostalgic for the bare, empty gardens. They had so much potential, they filled the mind with so many ideas, so much inspiration. It's like seeing my kids go from babies to teens. It's a tiny bit bittersweet...
There's more, but I need to locate the before photos...and also take some 2009 photos when some other flowers come into bloom...
Sunday, June 07, 2009
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- Modifications, Flexibility, Strength...it's not ab...
- Getting clean
- How to Do Ashtanga
- Enough with the whining and bitching
- She was thin, thin, thin.
- so pretty...so natural...so bye bye
- SOO depressing
- Existential questions
- frazzled. broken. optimistic.
- Rest Day, sort of, and kind of bummed
- Yesterday and today
- Today, yesterday and the day before.
- Last year, this year
- Gabrielle Anwar on vanity and aging...
- I can't belive I JUST found this...
- The excuse
- There are no words.
- I need an Easy Button for backbends
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)