Is there one?
I haven't been reading the blogs much and have been trying to catch up a bit and saw, perhaps out of context, a number of bloggers trying out "cold dropbacks".
Why would anyone want to do that? If you want an excuse to stop practicing yoga for a while, you don't need to get yourself injured...
Am I missing something?
Monday, June 01, 2009
Is there one?
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- Modifications, Flexibility, Strength...it's not ab...
- Getting clean
- How to Do Ashtanga
- Enough with the whining and bitching
- She was thin, thin, thin.
- so pretty...so natural...so bye bye
- SOO depressing
- Existential questions
- frazzled. broken. optimistic.
- Rest Day, sort of, and kind of bummed
- Yesterday and today
- Today, yesterday and the day before.
- Last year, this year
- Gabrielle Anwar on vanity and aging...
- I can't belive I JUST found this...
- The excuse
- There are no words.
- I need an Easy Button for backbends
- ▼ June (19)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)