Tim Miller will be in the New York area, at the CT Shala, actually (The Yoga Shala in Georgetown, Connecticut) in September!
Check it out!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- Live Blogging From the U.S. Open
- A backbend I can not be embarassed about
- Picnic at Hanging Rock
- Free Ashtanga Classes in Downtown NYC: UPDATED
- Just when I thought I was on my way to becoming an...
- Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?
- It's always a good sign when I want to do a photo ...
- "Mad Men" is the new "Sex and the City"
- What I Did on My Summer Vacation
- Tim Miller is coming here!
- Thank you, yes and ummmmm, I have an excuse for th...
- Afraid of an ASANA?? You bet your spinal cord, I ...
- Summer Affective Disorder
- In the "wee wee" hours of the morning, you'll find...
- Who John Edwards Screwed...
- Color War - the only war worth fighting
- More on Kelly Bundy's Fight with Breast Cancer
- May Christina Applegate's Breasts Be In Good Hands...
- Who's uncomfortable?
- Reports of my having left the cult are greatly exa...
- The Opening of the American Marriage?
- And don't forget to love your lazy-ass self...
- ▼ August (23)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)