For some reason, I feel that these are cute. And I've always wanted white sandals. They remind me of the sandals I wore when I was about three years old. And they have a two-inch sole, which means that I get to stand a little taller than barefoot.
They were on sale for $139 on Walker's Warehouse dot com.
I am doing this for Pasasana.
I must be really crazy.
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- Much better!
- My temporal processes hurt.
- The New York Post has been reading Yoga Chickie
- Calm follows a storm
- The shoes are cool.
- The next step in the uglification of my feet
- Buh Bye Barbie Feet
- The Constant
- Some backbending to heal the soul
- What's Bugs Got to Do With It? (Gotta do with it....
- How to stay skinny the Renee Zellweger way
- The lost entry
- From now on, everyone will wear their underwear on...
- I have a practice twin
- Held onto both my feet today at the same time!
- Ever hear the one about the driste for Urdhva Dhan...
- Nothing new to report. It's Tuesday after all.
- practice and all is ..... ?
- Supta Vajrasana, or, It's OK to suck
- Like a nat-u-ral womaaaan...
- It who must not be named
- Finished Second Series Today
- Thoughts on American Gigolo
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)