I actually "bound" in Kapotasana!
It is such a joy for me to be able to do the seemingly impossible. Pure joy.
Impossible without a good teacher such as the Good Doctor. Possible because he believed it to be so.
It is still scary and I still gasp. I even cried out "oh my god!". That part will take time, which is fine. It is a rare and intoxicating ride.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- Much better!
- My temporal processes hurt.
- The New York Post has been reading Yoga Chickie
- Calm follows a storm
- The shoes are cool.
- The next step in the uglification of my feet
- Buh Bye Barbie Feet
- The Constant
- Some backbending to heal the soul
- What's Bugs Got to Do With It? (Gotta do with it....
- How to stay skinny the Renee Zellweger way
- The lost entry
- From now on, everyone will wear their underwear on...
- I have a practice twin
- Held onto both my feet today at the same time!
- Ever hear the one about the driste for Urdhva Dhan...
- Nothing new to report. It's Tuesday after all.
- practice and all is ..... ?
- Supta Vajrasana, or, It's OK to suck
- Like a nat-u-ral womaaaan...
- It who must not be named
- Finished Second Series Today
- Thoughts on American Gigolo
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)