I might. But I'm not saying...
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- In honor of my day off yesterday, full practice to...
- Doggie-gate 2008: Straight from the Mutt's Mouth.....
- How to Hang Over The Bed Using Weights
- Kapotasana...Now, with TWO feet!!
- My Right Foot
- I'm going to grad school!!!
- Really nice kapotasana today
- Coloring outside the lines
- Thank you Kundalini.
- I HATE Grey's Anatomy
- Money-rexia: Do you know anyone with this disorder...
- Me and Richard Freeman
- New and Improved Election 2008! Now, with more se...
- The Bill Clinton Omen (?), the Worst Movie EVER an...
- ▼ November (15)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)