She's giving a workshop at The CT Shala this weekend.
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- Now if that isn't the Navigator calling the Escala...
- Meme it forward
- Come sit by me
- Another "not being in the present moment" moment.....
- We heart pigs
- Me and Half YC
- After, or rather, kind of during
- Oops I did it again
- It would appear that the universe is conspiring to...
- Who knows One? I know One....
- Making cents
- A moment of peace
- "Speak, Brag, Self-Love," or "The Four I's, Only O...
- Anyone ever hear of Kino MacGregor?
- Better short than not
- No excuses
- Can we talk?
- It's Bikram weather here
- For the record...
- I can see! I've got legs! (Or, The Importance of ...
- Pose it forward
- Supta Kurmasana from Dwi Pada
- Five Reasons You Might Hate Me: Updated
- Led Primary Series is F-ing HARD
- The buck stops here
- The Mini-Me Generation
- I guess I just can't say no
- Bad production values aside...
- Today's Backbending Entry...
- Yoga sans sangha; sangha sans yoga
- That World Yoga Month Thing
- The Dead Things Post
- ▼ January (34)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)