It was a lame movie, starring Jennifer Garner's lips. And it's not the nicest thing to do to a fish. But we've got the duck pond (well, actually, a goose, turtle and fish pond, and if we don't get some significant rain soon, it won't be any kind of pond before too long), and let me just say, that those fish that live there? They got more excitement today than they've had in, well, I'm guessing years. As soon as Adam cast his line, swarms of them were racing toward his neon-green lure. Clearly, they were starved for stimulation. And stimulation they got.
After he caught the first one, there were five more that followed. And this in a period of not more than 20 minutes. If catch and release is cruel, then these fish don't want us to be nice.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- The ultimate in poetic justice...NSFW!!!
- Swan Pose and Pasasana
- Swan Pose
- Backbends suck.
- I Fought the Law ....and LAU won!!!
- A Laghu like this
- Pat Metheny Trio
- Lazy Moonday
- It's Feel Your Boobies Month!
- Deeply criminal
- Pincha My Asana
- Too much pitta? Or is it just hot in here?
- Rescue me?
- Another day, another round of backbending
- Why work is boring nowadays
- The luxury of a nap
- Strap on
- They have some nerve.
- I have a blog war hangover
- It works
- Lucky for youze all, my camera's batteries are dea...
- OK, so, here I am at the wall. It's really sad.
- Not that there's anything wrong with that
- I'm not talking about out-laws
- For Vanessa, not my sister, the other one...
- 10 Seconds to Yoga Nidrasana
- Revamping...but for what?
- I got Bakasana! (that's crow pose for you non-Kew...
- Catch and Release
- Yeah, well, i think I'ma gone smoke mahself a doob...
- Day from HELL. But I got Pasasana.
- ▼ October (34)
- ► 2006 (504)