Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Fun with power tools
- Hell froze over. Again.
- Fall Harvest!
- Shana Tova from the YC Family!
- I'm casting Ashtangi: The Feature Film
- While everyone was talking about Carl's piercing
- This is MA again
- Guest blogger: Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadineja...
- Don't be talkin' trash about mah boyfriend
- Forgiveness, on the Eve of the Day of Atonement
- the yogi grail
- BEST. PRACTICE. EVER.
- The crest of the wave
- Jessica Biel, now with BSE!
- It's not a contortionist, and it's not a rock star...
- Cut em off.
- I am not enlightened
- Biking is yoga on wheels
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala! NOW, with LATE MORNING CLASS...
- The Curriculum Includes Led Primary!
- Shana Tova!
- I still got what it takes...
- Lobotomized Housewife: Ambien for the Insomniac So...
- Wrong turn at Hickory Kingdom
- "So, You Think You Can Teach Yoga?"
- The Backbending Gods and I are on a bit of a time ...
- They're Back.....
- Tales from the Kvetchy Side
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2006 (504)