My dear friends,
Some of you were unable to attend my speech at Columbia University yesterday, so i have taken the liberty of hacking YC's blogger account to reprint a transcript of the highlights my act, er, no, my speech! Yes, my speech, i mean, my speech. Enjoy, retards! Er, I meanm enjoy, my friends! Yes, that's right, I mean, friends.
"Even though I was deeply hurt at being asked to speak at Columbia University only after it turned out that Osama Bin Laden had a conflicting engagement, and even though I was for reasons unbeknownst to me, excluded, nay, banned from visiting what you people call ground zero, or as I like to call it, A Good Start, I still will try to make my fans on the Upper West Side feel as if they got what they paid for.
Cough, americans, cough, retards, cough cough.
Allergies. So, where was I? Ah, yes, here is a, what you say, joke, to get things started on a light note: What do you call a homo in Iran? You don't! Because we don't have any! Not even one!!! Bad dum dum.
Which reminds me, what's the deal with that thing you people refer to as the holocaust? It's not like there's any proof that the Nazi's slaughtered six million Jews, not that there's anything wrong with that.
Until someone can show me some proof, why not call it the "hypotheticaust"? Theory, people! Not fact! Am i right? Am i right or what, retards? I mean, people. Er, yes, people, my friends, my delightful american friends who believe in freedom of speech, cough, retards, cough, on the Upper Jew Side of Manhattan! Sheee-ite!!! Did i say that? Oh no I di-int!!"
Thank you, thank you very much.
Tuesday, September 25, 2007
My dear friends,
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Fun with power tools
- Hell froze over. Again.
- Fall Harvest!
- Shana Tova from the YC Family!
- I'm casting Ashtangi: The Feature Film
- While everyone was talking about Carl's piercing
- This is MA again
- Guest blogger: Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadineja...
- Don't be talkin' trash about mah boyfriend
- Forgiveness, on the Eve of the Day of Atonement
- the yogi grail
- BEST. PRACTICE. EVER.
- The crest of the wave
- Jessica Biel, now with BSE!
- It's not a contortionist, and it's not a rock star...
- Cut em off.
- I am not enlightened
- Biking is yoga on wheels
- Ashtanga Yoga Shala! NOW, with LATE MORNING CLASS...
- The Curriculum Includes Led Primary!
- Shana Tova!
- I still got what it takes...
- Lobotomized Housewife: Ambien for the Insomniac So...
- Wrong turn at Hickory Kingdom
- "So, You Think You Can Teach Yoga?"
- The Backbending Gods and I are on a bit of a time ...
- They're Back.....
- Tales from the Kvetchy Side
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2006 (504)