I loooove Setu B.
I almost ran someone over just now - his fault, totally. He looked into my windshield and mouthed, "Thank you" (as in, for not killing him). I smiled....just doin' my job, just doin' my job.
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Could they throw any MORE responsibility on the ki...
- It's a PR, as we used to say in running...
- Now they have him working in the kitchen
- Call the Department of Labor
- I am ever so briefly jumping on the YouTube bandw...
- Two mysteries for the price of one
- Ah, good times.
- Over my head
- The Got
- The kids are on their way to camp....
- Yoga Chickie-tsa
- Two more poses!
- Mr. Jody is True Salon Professional
- Me and my barnet
- It's on.
- Two new poses!
- The bags are gone
- Waiting for Godot
- Me, on Ambien
- Cat calls, New York City Style
- Dear Los Angeles County Department of Corrections,...
- Get out those ice skates, my friends...
- Sixteen Words Every Yoga Chickie is Happy to Hear
- A practice without vinyasas....
- Aint No Sunshine
- The absolute LAST post in which "Cheri" gets any a...
- ▼ June (31)
- ► 2006 (504)