Guess what everybody?
I've decided to do a series on yoga teachers, and it's going to be called, "Rate This Yoga Teacher". I am going to find photos of yoga teachers on yoga studio web sites, copy them into this blog and ask you guys to rate them as teachers. Good idea, right? I mean, hell, what kind of expecation can one have when they allow their photo to be put on a yoga studio web site? As far as I am concerned, the fact that no one has done this YET is like a big sucking vacuum in the yoga blog universe.
Oh! That reminds me. While I am at it, I think I am going to take the profile photos from all of your blogs, along with some choice bits of text that I think represent who you are, and I am going to copy it to my blog in a series of posts that I think I might call, "You Should Have Thought of That Before You Put it Out There In The First Place".
Then I am going to ask everyone who reads my blog to rate the bloggers. Hell, I might even go balls out and create a phone number to which you can text your votes, a la American Idol. The one with the most votes gets....lunch with me! Yay!!! I will honor the winner with my presence, and the winner shall be grateful and happy, and it will totally be a win-win, because you get lunch with me, and I get to score a book deal. And, worst case scenario, if the book deal doesn't pan out, then I can always go back to my original plan, which was to get through all of Fourth Series by next February.
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Guess what everybody?
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- This is my brain on OCD
- You'll have to wait for the book
- Hmmm...so how 'bout those Mets?
- American "I" Tool
- Looking back on a decade of motherhood
- Class Acts
- Thank you, R. Sharath
- Pond Scum
- Dad 2, Cancer ZEE-ROW!!!!
- More negativity coming your way
- It's 10 O'Clock (almost), and I need to SCREAM
- Dear People Who Throw Their Pizza Crusts on the St...
- Sex and drugs and rock and roll
- Where did the time go?
- I wonder...
- Everything was juuuuuuuust fine....
- Nothing to say at all
- Whatever You Do, Don't Say "Vagina"
- So jaded so quickly
- Bound hands appear solid in Supta K
- Racism revisited
- You say "sophomoric" like it's a bad thing
- Rotation Consternation
- A Week of Power and Powder....
- The National Brotherhood of Skiiers
- ▼ March (25)
- ► 2006 (504)