Ode to an Ostrich Ass
Well, I just don't think
I have or will have cancer.
Skewer my ostrich ass.
- by YC with inspiration from Laksmi
This "Salvage Haiku" came from
Laksmi's blog, specifically today's entry. I think this calls for a meme. Go forth and pick someone else's blog, lift 17 syllables and put it in 5/7/5 format. Voila! Salvage Haiku!
You can think of this as a metaphor for karma - what goes around, goes around and around and around, endlessly. Or, for the notion of "ashes to ashes". Or you could think of it as the Greening of the Blogosphere: Waste Nothing!
Go forth and salvage some poetry.
Friday, November 02, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Just call it, Friendo
- Oh, the criminality!
- My most favorite-est teacher
- Incomprehensible ramblings of a tired mom, yogini ...
- The husband and I renewed our vows on Thanksgiving...
- Every chair does not have to face the TV.
- Taking rest
- Better practice through not giving a shit
- Attention fans of Pokemon Master
- Quaint, Disturbing, Perturbing
- Oh, and this room needs help now too.
- Dear Val,
- Today's Backbending Entry
- Laksmi, Interior Designer
- Introducing: The Pokemon Master
- Living Room, with Mutt
- Salabasana and Bhekasana
- The Yoga Chickie-amas
- DIY, again
- How it is today
- Guest Blogger: "Mammos? We don't need no stinkin m...
- Salvage Haiku Meme!
- I am Elastigirl.
- FIRST TIME FOR DROPPING BACK WITHOUT LIFTING HEELS...
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2006 (504)