Well, there's a new blogger in town. And his mom couldn't be more kvelling.
Friday, November 09, 2007
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Just call it, Friendo
- Oh, the criminality!
- My most favorite-est teacher
- Incomprehensible ramblings of a tired mom, yogini ...
- The husband and I renewed our vows on Thanksgiving...
- Every chair does not have to face the TV.
- Taking rest
- Better practice through not giving a shit
- Attention fans of Pokemon Master
- Quaint, Disturbing, Perturbing
- Oh, and this room needs help now too.
- Dear Val,
- Today's Backbending Entry
- Laksmi, Interior Designer
- Introducing: The Pokemon Master
- Living Room, with Mutt
- Salabasana and Bhekasana
- The Yoga Chickie-amas
- DIY, again
- How it is today
- Guest Blogger: "Mammos? We don't need no stinkin m...
- Salvage Haiku Meme!
- I am Elastigirl.
- FIRST TIME FOR DROPPING BACK WITHOUT LIFTING HEELS...
- ▼ November (24)
- ► 2006 (504)