forgot to add:
1. My husband totally put me into Supta Kurmasana on Sunday. Can putting myself in it be THAT far behind? Don't answer that. Just let me have my little delusion.
2. My yoga practice is so totally off-the-hook lately that I feel that I must share with you just how very very very enlightened I am. My Primary Series is really "there" now, and so I have no doubt that in my next life, I will have far fewer samskaras, and I will not come back as a cockroach or anything with more than four legs. I am quite sure of that, thanks to the awesomeness of my asana practice.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
forgot to add:
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- ► 2008 (238)
- Me and The Husband
- Also, DILF and TOWGA
- More introductions, now with photos!
- Goth Fishing in America
- Laksmi is the West Coast, Shiksah, Backbendy Me
- It's a pitta thing.
- That's mah boy...
- You know you make me wanna....
- Good thing he was wearing his wife-beater
- what is it about trains?
- Backbending roadkill
- Caption This....
- Letters from Camp, part 2
- Letters From Camp, part 1
- Clearing away the tangled deadwood
- ClearBlue Pee-easy
- Beaten and blessed t-shirts, version 2007
- Just call me "Pose Ho"
- Only in hindsight
- You told me so
- I can't fall down for standing up
- Oh yeah,
- I guess I've been pretty much unplugged for the pa...
- I'm alive
- Yeah, no, not so enlightened today
- Am I Enlightened dot com
- Lost a little enlightenment today, but gained a fr...
- Notwithstanding the contract out on me,
- When greed fails, next try fear
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2006 (504)