I just wanted to show our favorite obsessive video Ashtangi, Grimmly, that even a rather lame backbender like myself can manage the whatever-you-call-it that I am doing in this video (taken by 9-year old, Adam, thank you, Adam). See, I don't think that this has much, if anything, to do with tic-tocs. But I am happy to hear dissenting opinions.
Oh, and I did a Bikram class today, and it made me look forward to practicing Ashtanga tomorrow. So, yay!
Monday, March 09, 2009
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- First early morning practice since, I think, last ...
- Finally...a decent practice
- Backbends are working right now
- Back to business
- Answer me this: Why NOT wear a helmet???
- Hot as hell and happy
- The love continues...
- For Grimmly...NOT my best work. But, eh, what can...
- Heartness makes the absence grow fonder...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)