Not sure why, but they seem to be improving. Really improving. I may never be a "backbendy" kind of yogi, but I might sort out a serviceable backbending practice after all. We shall see.
I'm also learning to own my not wanting to go to a shala to practice. I mean, I kinda sorta wanta practice with a teacher. But I would RATHER practice myself. Right now. Things change. They always change. Especially for me.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- First early morning practice since, I think, last ...
- Finally...a decent practice
- Backbends are working right now
- Back to business
- Answer me this: Why NOT wear a helmet???
- Hot as hell and happy
- The love continues...
- For Grimmly...NOT my best work. But, eh, what can...
- Heartness makes the absence grow fonder...
- ▼ March (9)
- ► 2008 (238)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)