It may not be pretty. But it's all that I've got.
At least as far as Eka Pada Sirsasana goes. And this is my better side. And I put it out there knowing that in the grand scheme of EPS, it really kinda sucks. More than kinda. But here's the thing - this was on 10 second self-timer (the pre-adolescent at home refused to help me). And here's another thing - I have only been practicing this pose for like two months, and I couldn't keep my leg behind my head before, pretty or ugly, bent over or not. So, if I can do this now, assuming the absence of injuries, then why shouldn't it be a whole lot prettier someday?
Friday, September 05, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- I heart Kirtan
- What I been doin'
- Why do we do what we do?
- Today's backbend, and a first-time-ever video of m...
- Newsflash: Breast Cancer Sucks, And You Could Die ...
- Confessions of a "Nigerian Email Scam" Spammer
- Happy Friday!
- Me Leg Behind Head Pretty Someday...
- Finally satisfied with the gardens
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)