Here's my latest rant on the Huffington Post: Newsflash: Breast Cancer Sucks, And You Could Die From It.
It's tough to make a case for that when you're alive and well and living in the suburbs. But I think a lot of people tend to forget it, and it's pretty easy to do so these days. My article discusses why that is - and, please be forewarned: I lay partial blame on the Knicks City Dancers.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- I heart Kirtan
- What I been doin'
- Why do we do what we do?
- Today's backbend, and a first-time-ever video of m...
- Newsflash: Breast Cancer Sucks, And You Could Die ...
- Confessions of a "Nigerian Email Scam" Spammer
- Happy Friday!
- Me Leg Behind Head Pretty Someday...
- Finally satisfied with the gardens
- ▼ September (11)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)