Sunday, February 11, 2007

It's my birthday too, Lucy...

I have a confession to make: I am the true mother of Anna Nicole Smith's baby. I know that there's been and may even continue to be a boatload of men who are claiming to have fathered the child. After all, she does stand to inherit a silly, silly amount of money. But the reality is that that poor child needs to be with her true mom now. And that mom is me.

Yeah, I know, I don't have ovaries anymore. But at one time I did. And you know how women can donate eggs? Well, yada yada yada. It's a long story. Blahblittidyblahblittyblah. And I'd rather not get into it here. But suffice it to say, the girl is mine. And she tragically lost her birth mom. And now she needs a mom. And that's me. I'm stepping up.

Now, where do I get in line to claim that inheritance?

YC

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I am glad you solved the mystery.

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!