Parental bragging alert!! Beware!!
Brian pitched FOUR innings in a tournament game (that's a lot of innings to pitch in a row), struck out two players and let only two earned runs get by.
And there's Adam, running to First after getting a hit.
My boys are the awesomest.
Yoga bragging alert!! Beware!!
I bound Pasasana in my home practice yesterday, heels only an inch off the floor, no walls, no straps, no smoke, no mirrors. It's a miracle. Let's see if it can be repeated in class, which is SOOOO much harder.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.
VISIT ME AT MY NEW ADDRESS, YA'ALL!
- Yoga Chickie
- Northern Westchester, New York, United States
- I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.
- ► 2009 (102)
- Pasasana is mine, the Return of Tzippy and Ric and...
- Disappointment of the day
- Best. Practice. Ever.
- How to Look, Sound and Act Just LIke a Real Live Y...
- stiffness is not in the mind
- Shake it up
- So, you think you're so yogic?
- As good as they get
- He's so articulate(d)!
- ...and the livin is easy...
- Life is good!
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2007 (366)
- ► 2006 (504)