Friday, October 06, 2006

Moonday, Moonday

Moonday, Moonday, so good in theoreeee.
Moonday morning, a chance to sleep in but not feel guilteeee.
But Moonday mornin', Moonday mornin' can't guarantee
That not practicing won't make me real bitch-eee.

Moonday, Moonday, I look forward to you.
Moonday, Moonday, a chance to do all the things I need to dooooo.
But Moonday moornin' gives me no warnin' of what is to be
See, after Moonday, I have no flexibiliteeee.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine for practicing.
Then whenever Moonday comes, intead of psyched that Moonday comes
I find I whine all of the time.

Moonday, Moonday, seems like 'twould be good
Moonday mornin', a chance to start the day with food.
But Moonday mornin', Mooday mornin' I always wake up feeling ill
Cause Moonday Eve I eat red meat, I get my fill.

Every other day, every other day,
Every other day of the week is fine, for practicing.
Then whenever Moonday comes, instead of psyched that Moonday comes
I find I'm hung from all of the wine.

Moonday, Moonday, don't be fooled by the way
Mooday, Moonday, seems like a chance to play.
Oh Moonday, Moonday, after Moonday, there's a price to pay
Oh Moonday, Moonday, next time be on Saturday....

YC

No comments:

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!