Thursday, December 08, 2005

The best laid plans

go out the window when your younger child spends his early morning hours puking into the toilet. At least he had the foresight to go into the bathroom and aim into the bowl. Luckily, I don't have to bring him to class with me; we have some limited domestic help, and this is one of those days, when, as luck would have it, I'm covered.

So, off I go to teach, but I will have to skip Erika's led 1/2 primary. I will practice at home, which is fine too.

Breast Cancer Survivors Yoga class is still on, but at 7:30 tonight, for any of you girls who read here....

YC

2 comments:

Lees Lamar said...

My deepest regrets on the barf. Last time Henry had an episode he went into the living room instead of the bathroom. He missed the rug by about a inch.
Down with puke!
Hope he feels better!

Anonymous said...

Hi Yoga Chickie -

I've been reading your blog since the summer and really enjoy it. You have a marvelous sense of humour and true joie de vivre, which is pretty remarkable in view of your experiences - say I , the queen of self pity.

Anyway, if you and your family have gone dog-crazy (and, judging by Lou's bagle blog, you have) you may want to bring your kids to the Darwin & Dogs program at the Museum of Natural History on Jan 22. I'm planning on going, and would love to say hello to you if you're there. Check it out on the museum's website. I'm an Ashtangi whose ancient dog passed away this summer. No need to post this message on your blog unless you think others are interested.

Copyright 2005-2007 Lauren Cahn, all rights reserved. Photos appearing on this blog may be subject to third party copyright ownership. You are free to link to this blog and portions hereof, but the use of any direct content requires the prior written consent of the author.

About Me

My photo
Northern Westchester, New York, United States
I live by a duck pond. I used to live by the East River. I don't work. I used to work a lot. Now, not so much. I used to teach a lot of yoga. Now not so much. I still practice a lot of yoga though. A LOT. I love my kids, being outdoors, taking photos, reading magazines, writing and stirring the pot. Enjoy responsibly.

Bygones







Ashtanga Blogs


Thanks for reading Yoga Chickie!